Zulu has no added costs for hands-on training, support and regular upgrades. Everything is included in the affordable monthly fee.
SaaS Business Model
Our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model does not require an expensive capital purchase or require a major IT set up project. Zulu can be set up and implemented quickly with a computer, browser and internet link. The training, support and upgrades are all included in the economical SaaS fee.
Our SaaS model matches the high demand of a global airline industry by providing agile planning and reporting, quick ramp-up, and completely seamless upgrades, all with no disruption to your regular work. It's easy to learn and adapts as your business needs grow and change. The upgrades come from customer suggestions in addition to Zulu’s roadmap.
Experience a fully integrated, modern SaaS experience:
- Easy-to-use, fast set up, no major purchase or in-house IT required,
- SaaS economics saves on hosting costs and user support time,
- Regular upgrades with customer-requested features,
- Scalable cloud technology is reliable and secure,
- Zulu Success Team supports your transition to high productivity.