"Zulu worked with our internal security team for their assurance that the security design, vulnerability assessment, active intrusion monitoring, data encryption and secure log-in are world-class."
Security and Reliability
Zulu is hosted in world-class AWS data centers near our airline customers to assure fast response times, world-class security and reliability with automatic data back-up. AWS focuses on one thing and does it very well. Their global scale and expertise allows them to buy hardware, stand it up and support it much more cost effectively than anyone else, at a savings of 40-50 % of in-house or dedicated center hosting costs.
Key considerations in Zulu design and selection of AWS hosting:
- Physical security – staffed 24/7, biometric security
- Network security – firewall, intrusion detection, regular monitoring
- Application security – latest virus detection, log file, named accounts only
- Internal systems security – rigorous processes and procedures
- Operating systems security – hardened OS on clean hardware
- Third-party certification – SOCI/SOCII Type 2 and IS) 27001 certified
- Cost-effectiveness – marginal cost on pay-as-you-go basis
- Scalability – virtually unlimited capacity and bandwidth
- Reliability – 100% infrastructure and network uptime, redundancy
- Disaster recovery – reviewed recovery and continuity plans
- https:// secure data encryption over the network and at rest in our database
- Dual authentication – requires confirmation email for log in